WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone

I'm just wondering what is you favourite Zenith watch costing no more than 6k and why? Photo's welcome :)

Thanks

Jordan

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
It just looks REALLY good on my wrist LOL

They had one at the TAG/Zenith outlet here in Houston at a pretty good price ... Took great restraint to walk out of there!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol as good a reason as any...I think the ep chronmaster open has to be the one for me. marmit I know but I just love to see the heart beat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
105 Posts
It just looks REALLY good on my wrist LOL

They had one at the TAG/Zenith outlet here in Houston at a pretty good price ... Took great restraint to walk out of there!
There's a Tag/Zenith outlet in Houston? Is it an AD, or a real outlet store?

Rick "who never heard of a Zenith outlet-store" Denney

·
Registered
105 Posts
So we have 3 or 4 choices, all of which would have the caliber 68x inside.
Depends. I paid less for my Captain Chronograph from a brick-and-mortar jewelry store that was losing its Zenith AD status. And there are many EPs in that range on the gray market. Ashford seems to have a lot of Zeniths.

Rick "who could not have afforded it at RRP" Dennry

·
Registered
520 Posts
Im going to have to head out there soon and check it, I knew there was a Tag outlet, but I wasnt aware that they carried Zenith.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
They also have Dior I think - only a few Zenith so if you're looking for something in particular you might want to call ahead. I think the guy said they could order items in

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wish I was looking for a new Zenith! But I maybe interested in a new strap, and i know that the outlets usually have really good prices.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts