WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gals and Guys

You've seen some great watches in our WOTD and Homage to Bienne series and I was wondering if you had a wish for Omega to bring back something from the past.

If you did, which watch would you like Bienne to re-issue?

I'll start this off by saying that one of my choices would be these -

The special 100 set only " Omega 1894 Centenary Collection " which was produced in 1994 to commemorate Omega's first new movement to go into production.

http://74.50.21.220/~watch18/forums/showthread.php?p=3041#post3041

Wouldn't like to think how much they would be though :001_rolleyes:

Over to you then pals :thumbup1:

Enjoy your Friday :001_smile:

ZIN

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Hey Pal
How about a re-issue of the famous Connie pie-pan:thumbup1::thumbup1: I'd like to see that:)

Be Well Pal
Bob:D

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's way too small to make pies with....;)

That's Gee Jaay's kind of watch :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help that one pals.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Be well now Bob :001_smile:

ZIN

·
Registered
128 Posts
I guess this would do,

But ultimately I want to see this. Too bad it does not count. :sad::crying::crying::sad:

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well get rid of those things from the darkest of the dark side and you can too pal

Be well now amigo :001_smile:

ZIN

·
Registered
6,967 Posts
Not a chance buddy...:thumbup:

Maybe you should give that brand a chance as well, they really do make some awesome watches HoustZin...;)

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How shall I put it........ over my dead body ( no offense intended naturally ).

I can't honour a brand that cannot be bothered to honour its' warranty. It wouldn't matter if they made the best movements in the world. To me, that they take the public for a ride on the warranty issue is an insult. I have no problems with their watches nor anyone who owns them, my dad wears a Datejust as you may recall but the company is not my cup of tea. You have a watchmaker indeed two or even three who service your watches for you. That's good. Not everyone is fortunate enough to enjoy that opportunity though.

Sorry pal but TTWII.

Enjoy your weekend amigo

ZIN

·
Registered
128 Posts
My human curiosity just kicked in, and I would like to know what you meant, by "can't be bothered to honour its' warrenty", Houston.

·
Banned
18,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello my friend

In a discussion in the Rolex forum back in the ole house, an issue was raised in that Rolex would only honour their warranty to the named buyer on the original paperwork, not the owner of a pre-loved watch that was still technically within its' warranty period. The warranty on watches like cars or indeed anything else I would have thought was specific to the product and not the buyer. It seems an indefensible way by which to dance out of one's responsibilities.

My 2c and why I will never buy one.

Be well now

ZIN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts