WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15,309 Posts
Simply stunning ! Thanks for sharing, Bruno...

5207P is hands down my favorite Patek ever since its introduction.
You are very fortunate to see it since this is an 'application piece'
that only few will ever see and even fewer hold.

·
Registered
20,795 Posts
My top-of-the-list-though-I'll-never-be-able-to-reach-it watch!

I look at it everyday, on my office wall though (I have a framed 18x26 picture of it)...

I couldn't imagine what it would be like to actually see it with my own eyes. Thanks for sharing the pics Bruno! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
964 Posts
It is my current grail piece...........

From Patek.

I have had the privilege to see, listen and wear it a couple of times.:001_tt1:

On both occasions it was in the Boutique at Geneva.

I even tried to do a trade against my 5205G, but for some reason they were not interested LOL:001_tongue:

·
Registered
6 Posts
First and foremost, I would like to say in no way shape or form do I wish to promote drama in the forums. I also do not wish to point fingers or pass judgement onto people that I have not met.

I am an avid Patek fan, I respect Patek's business model and its family values. We also recognize that 5207 is originally a Geneve Salon only piece, with only a selected few being apply to apply for it.

Edit: False Alarm, turned out this gentlemen acquired this particular 5207 around March last year. Although he does live the Charlie Sheen lifestyle, he was cool enough to confirm that it is a different watch and sent a cellphone pic. He did say it was bought from a Hong Kong AD with a large mark-up and that's the only PP that he owns.

Here's a picture of the lady of the night wearing it.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"We also recognize that 5207 is originally a Geneve Salon only piece, with only a selected few being apply to apply for it."

I can tell you this 5207 was not from the Geneva salon
I saw it at my AD. The client would pick it up later that week

1 - 6 of 6 Posts