WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I try to get out......They pull me back in!!!!:blink:

Pulled the trigger on this one last night. Just loved the look. More info once it arrives.
Watch Analog watch Clock Rectangle Font

·
Registered
220 Posts
Nice Bill !

I'm starting to think you have it for the White Dial.

We need a wrist shot, when it comes!!!!!

Oh and Somebody I know said...
" There like Potato Chips, you just can't have one." :biggrin:

tim

·
Registered
103 Posts
people rip on Invicta but I say hands down they are the best style and value for the money. If you like non-traditional...and even traditional....watches you cant beat them!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Congrats man, you will be pleased! And smart move on the sizer, I grabbed one too when I was ordering this morning.

Snatched this one, mainly because it came with the 3 slot case for an overall really good price. 13630

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice tragictaste, that's a SAN III, yes? Screw-down crown and pushers. I have a SAN III myself, one of my favorites. And the case is a great bonus. I have 2 three slot and 1 eight slot. Good luck with it!! Don't forget the pictures. I'll have 2 new watches shortly, the 1002 and the 13671. And the bag of potato chips is still full!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
13630 Pro Diver, the SAN models are too big for me.
Don't count them out without trying one on. I have a SMALL wrist(literally 6.5"). I love wearing the new Venom(52mm) I just got. I have 2 Excursions(50mm), 2 San III's(50mm),1 Corduba(50mm), a Reserve Grand Diver(47mm), a 0358 Luminary Sport at 53mm and an Ocean Ghost at 47mm. The smallest watch I have that I wear is my Midsize SubAqua Noma IV, and the only reason I got it was cause it has an SW200 movement. Once I can track down a Reserve Grand Diver with the SW200, I'll probably sell off the SAN IV. I've had two 8926's and ended up selling both. They just looked like a women's sized watch after wearing the larger sized ones.
Everyone is different. I'm just saying don't rule them out without wearing one first. It may look odd at first. And I've had complete strangers say "dam that is a big watch", but they are fun. With a bigger selection too, I think. More variety at least from what I've seen with Invicta anyway.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
13630 Pro Diver, the SAN models are too big for me.
I also have a small wrist, but I have 5 Invicta's that are 50mm and they fit just fine. I am starting to go a little smaller, the 43-48mm range seems to be the best fit. If you see a 50mm that you like at a good price you should try one out, you could always return it, the Subaqua III's and IV's are beautiful and they are getting cheaper. Enjoy the diver.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.