WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 'bay, $81, 10K WGF, 4 real diamonds, 10 BZC movement running beautifully, silver/grey dial, 1960, on a period leather band in VGC silverwatch 004.jpg silverwatch 006.jpg silverwatch 008.jpg silverwatch 007.jpg silverwatch 010.jpg :w00t:. Compare it to the 1960 President I posted earlier this year. This is a stunning watch!

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Oliver! Going to call it a President, as the case and dial, plus the date and movement all point to it.

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
OliverB has been an Accutron guy but I think you are leading him astray. Can't blame him, those are nice watches.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, just lucky and very observant! Got a Golden Clipper coming, $9.99 win on the 'bay, all working and smart looking, can't understand how anyone missed it! Photo's to come.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
omega s 014.jpg Found out yesterday on mybulova.com the watch is a Beau Brummell, not a President, thanks to members' research at the Library Of Congress, and finding new adverts. Splendid work!

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I recommend it, bud. It's not highbrow, just some intense Bulova lovers, and very knowledgeable members, some of them are Bulova trained and can help with just about anything you need or need to know. Very friendly, like on here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts