Yes, I was busy.:D:D
1 trade
6 new
8 per-loved

Lets see yours.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
You need to post more pics of that jumbo xxl. I wish I would have picked that up when I had the chance. That's swiss made isn't it? SW200? I purchased no Invictas this year. The incoming Potger Pietri might count as one though.

MORE XXL PICS.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts

To be sold.

to be sold.

gift to son.

for daughter

And the inbound Admiral Titanium from Serbo70.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
I did a lot of damage this year.:blink:

Here we go as far as the Invicta's added in 2007: OGII and III, 2 vintage chronos, a Speedway II and a Speedway Reserve, Sunday Run buys=Python and a moonphase sstl, and a 500 meter Pro Diver in brown. And those are just the Invicta's. Oh, and I almost forgot, a great deal on a S1 Rounder automatic.:D

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
@auto: Congratulations! You, sir, singlehandedly saved the Invicta Watch Group for another year. Man, what kinda work did you say you do? :wink:Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Invicta Subaqua Noma Auto Links

Help.
Please advise how to remove links from this monster. Just got it from ShopNBC and bracelet is WAY TOO BIG. Or, direct me to where I can find instructions on how to? Merry Xmas and thanks.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Hi watertti1 and welcome to the Original Invicta Forum. That is a beautiful watch you have there and from all that I have heard, you might be best advised to take it to a reputable jeweler to have the bracelet sized. It should cost under 20 bucks and it would be money well spent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts