WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is my Xetum Tyndall Limited Edition #85 of a total of 100 pieces. This stunning piece has a carbon fiber dial with a polished stainless steel case.

I am selling this in part to fund a future purchase and it doesn't get enough wrist time. I hate parting with it but I have my eye on a grail watch.

This watch comes with all original papers,box, and invoice and still has 1.25 years left on the warranty.

This piece keeps great time - 3 secs/day. I have worn this watch maybe a dozen times. There are no visible scratches on the case or crystal. I would rate this watch at 95% due to little wear on the strap, which is a beautiful cork strap.

Here are the specs:

Movement

ETA 2895-2 elaboree Swiss automatic watch movement with 27 jewels and small second indicator
42 hour power reserve; 28,800 A/h oscillating frequency
Case

316L surgical polished stainless steel watch case
Sapphire front crystal with interior anti-reflective coating
Exhibition back | scratch-resistant K1 hardened mineral crystal
Screw down crown
40mm diameter x 11mm thickness
10 ATM (100 meters) water resistant

Dial

Carbon Fiber black dial, recessed small second subdial
24H markers on inner chapter ring
Super-LumiNova on 12, 3, 6, 9 hour indexes and hr/min hands

Watch strap

Black leather strap with Italian cork lining
Pushbutton-release butterfly clasp
Watch strap attached with 20mm springbar
Other
2 year limited warranty

I am asking $1,200 paid via paypal (+3% fee), which is well below even the price for the regular Xetum Tyndall. I will ship insured overnight once funds have been transferred.

This is a great watch and I am sad that I am selling it. PM or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Pics!!!

IMG_0515.jpg IMG_0516.jpg IMG_0517.jpg IMG_0518.jpg IMG_0519.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts