WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I do not like the new edition....#1 I do not like carbon fiber dials #2 The strap is acceptable and goes with the theme of the watch, however, the strap on the original version is probably the best part of the watch!

If this is part of the 1,000 LE made it is curious why they are made so different...Something tells me that the new version is NOT part of the limited edition...anyone know?

·
Registered
371 Posts
I like the original better.

mgiraz -you're right about the original strap. It is awesome!!

Looks sportier with the CF & simulated CF strap. I like the color combination but I could do without the CF dial.

Budman

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
Add me to the list of those who don't care for this version.
Something just doesn't look right.:scared:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, this is my first time visiting this forum. I googled "rose gold Hamilton" and it brought me here. I couldn't help myself when I read this topic because I too have strong feelings about the new Hamilton rose gold watch. So here I am, a new member because of this thread.

I just bought #1600 of the limited edition version (H77696533) and would have to agree the THICK leather band is one of the best features of the watch. I dislike the new version of the watch (particularly the band) so much that it almost discouraged me from purchasing the original. Then I thought about it a bit more. The way I see it, all of us whom own the limited edition version owe Hamilton a big, fat "thank you". There are only 2000 pieces of the watch we own. The demand was already high and now that Hamilton has replaced it with a watch that is not nearly as high quality, attractive, or limited and for nearly the same price, they have created an even higher demand for our watch!

I just bought my watch yesterday. I live in North Carolina and contacted a total of 24 stores in NC, SC, VA, FL, TN, NV, and CA. I could only find two watches available. The store here in NC wants 10% off retail which currently is $1495 but will go up to $1595 on the 25th. The store in CA was willing to deal and I got an unbelievable watch at an unbelievable price.

I read the rules of the forum and know I cannot post any info on items for sale here. So if anyone wants this watch and cannot find it I will post where you can find one in the "Sale" forum. Good luck, this is an excellent watch for the price.

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Hi rayfinkle5 and welcome to the forum. Post some pix when you have a chance.

BTW, the sales forum is only for watches that a member is selling but anyone who wants more info can send you a PM (personal message).

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rayfinkle5 WELCOME! You bring up a great point about the LE.....I'm glad they did a different version now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts