Pre-pandemic I wore a suit every day, post pandemic I primarily work from home. Whittling down my watch collection to 3 pieces and this one did not make the cut. This was my first big purchase watch and I've always enjoyed channeling my inner Daniel Craig James Bond when wearing it. Haven't bought or sold any time pieces in 6-8 years, but have previously sold on WUS and I thought here. Have been selling on eBay for over two decades, and over the last few years have primarily been selling game worn hockey jerseys.

This Omega SMPO was purchased by me in 2012 from the original owner who iirc, purchased the watch new in 2008. Primarily used as a desk diver by an adult business professional, never been in the water, dropped, or otherwise damaged. It has not been serviced by me, but has never caused any issues with accuracy.

I would rate the case overall in great 8.5/10 condition. Crystal is in perfect condition, bezel has no marks. Case has minor swirl markings around the polished areas. Minor scuffs on the bracelet. Scuffs on the bracelet can be easily brushed out with a scotch bright pad, any marks on the case can be cleaned too. The case itself has never been polished.

The bracelet is currently fit for approximately 7" wrist and two additional links are in the box. I have both the original inner and outer box and the original owners manual, but cannot locate the papers. In addition, I'll be including 6 additional straps; 3 used, 3 new, 6 new spring bars, and 1 spring bar tool.

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean (SMPO) 2201.50.00

- Caliber: Omega 2500 Self-winding chronometer, Co-Axial Escapement movement with rhodium-plated finish

- Power Reserve: 48 hours

- Domed anti-reflective, scratch-resistant sapphire crystal

- Stainless steel case Black dial

- Water resistant down to: 600m / 2000ft

- Case Diameter: 42 mm

- Date

- Chronometer

Looking for $3,100 USD

USPS Priority shipping within the ConUS, local pickup around Los Angeles possible
Prefer Venmo, Zelle, or Paypal+fees

Album:

Cheers,
Matt