·
Registered
1,478 Posts

Wow! That looks totally awesome Chris :thumbup:
Can't wait to have it on my wrist!

·
Registered
28 Posts
OMFG I am soooo happy/excited right now :001_tt1: Best birthday present to myself ever! I am so happy I waited and bought an M61 as my first "real" watch. Money well spent :cool1: Thank you to all involved.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Ugh.. I just 'scolded' Bes for slacking off & right afterwards here you go shottin' pictures to post instead of assembling.. Is there any real work being done up there today?!?!?! :001_tt2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Looks GREAT! :thumbup:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Awesome!

Absolutely stunning guys! Lum-Tec totally knocked this one right out of the park! I am to be the very proud owner of the M62 and I'm sure it's going to be as awesome looking also. Thanks for the photo updates!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
They look amazing! Chris, Bes and the whole team need to be congratulated on this project! Thanks for the great effort in building this special watch!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am speechless:drool:

But I want to sneak in a thanks to Watchfan(Milos?), for coming up with a stunning design and to Chris, Bes and the rest of the LumTec team for bringing this beauty to fruition!:thumbup::thumb up:

Thanks everybody! The watch is gorgeous!

Chris

·
Registered
15,314 Posts
Thanks Tuff (Chris)....much appreciated !

Obviously, I am happy for my own selfish reasons :blushing: Not going to lie, getting a free watch
since my design was picked is great. However what makes me happy beyond anyone's
imagination
is the fact that now I see something that was just an idea in my head, coming
to fruition and now will actually become a limited edition watch that is very popular.

Ultimately thought, I am absolutely thrilled that the actual watch came out so gorgeous
and I am very pleased that it is so well received here and so many folks (even non-purchasers)
like it so much. Naturally, my gratitude goes out also to John (JBHII) and the LUMTEC guys
for making this all happen :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
We understand, Milo...it's called self-actualisation, WIS-style! :T:wink:

I really like how Chris has taken your concept, produced CAD images, and now the final...and it's very faithful to your original idea.

Now I just wish someone would actualise my concept for a GMT with internal bezel and sapphire case back!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I agree Ben.. can't wait to see the PVD pics... :drool: :001_tt1:

I have a M62 assembled and I was planning to shoot it today....

unfourtunately, it seems I'll have to delay my dalliance with cameras and just assemble more....

:001_smile:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
I have a M62 assembled and I was planning to shoot it today....

unfourtunately, it seems I'll have to delay my dalliance with cameras and just assemble more....

:001_smile:
LOL!! Well go ahead & assemble the ones for Ga & ship them, then go ahead & shoot the pics... :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh:

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Looks fantastic, a great job all around! A real shame I couldn't grab one when they were available. I'll just have to enjoy them vicariously through those that do get them.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts