WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
7,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really like the basketball background Rossgallin. 1930’s Gruen Broadway. View attachment 233881
I'm pretty sure that Gruen 'Broadway' is from approximately 1954 as per the ad below. Gruen used that 'Broadway' name on 3 different watches (a pocket watch, a mens wristwatch & then a ladies wristwatch) between the late 1930's and 1950's. If you want to tell me the codes (xxx - xxx) inside the case back, i can pin it down. Vintage Gruens are what got me started in this hobby....

Watch Font Rectangle Analog watch Auto part

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm pretty sure that Gruen 'Broadway' is from approximately 1954 as per the ad below. Gruen used that 'Broadway' name on 3 different watches (a pocket watch, a mens wristwatch & then a ladies wristwatch) between the late 1930's and 1950's. If you want to tell me the codes (xxx - xxx) inside the case back, i can pin it down. Vintage Gruens are what got me started in this hobby....

View attachment 233882
Hello. Thank you for the date clarification. I’ll try to get to the case numbers tomorrow. Thats neat you also like vintage gruens. This little watch has run great for a long time. Once I get a new mainspring in my Pan Am I’ll post a pic. Would like to see some of your Gruens.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts