WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

Premium Member
Well I bought this nice Titanium Tissot Chronograph for about $330.00USD. It's spot on time and very comfortable.

Watch Analog watch Silver Clock Everyday carry

Premium Member
It was new for $330 from Amazon( looks like it is no longer available on Amazon?). That's the problem with new watches. They come and go quickly sometimes. :confused1: This one Weighs 92.1g/ 3.35oz. Case diameter is about 38mm.

Premium Member
When I am in a place that requires time keeping but would possible ruin a vintage watch, I put this Casio on. It's my only atomic/solar time keeping piece left. I used to have 1/2 dozen but thinned the herd a bit. It's a WVA-470 but isn't readily available anymore. It's very light weight and for the size, quite comfortable. It was about $90.00 a few years ago.

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Font

Banned
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MontTex. Your pics sure do make the watches come alive.:thumbup1: I have viewed several online in various sales locations and they just don't look as good until viewing your pics. I have a few saved just in case I have a watch withdrawal. :wink:
Thanks for the kind words Spaceview M2. It's a nice affordable. I got mine a couple of years back from Creationwatches for $144 shipped.
There is the newer version Ray Raven II that even hacks and hand-wind, no more 2nd crown at 2'oclock though. Some are bothered by the 2'oclock crown but I think it's unique.
I appreicate the clear, crisp easy to read dial.

Orient Ray Raven

Looks great with a canvas as well....

It's a good watch with in-house movement as well.
:001_smile:​

Administrator
Can we ask what lens you use to take your watch photos??

Thanks for the kind words Spaceview M2. It's a nice affordable. I got mine a couple of years back from Creationwatches for $144 shipped.
There is the newer version Ray Raven II that even hacks and hand-wind, no more 2nd crown at 2'oclock though. Some are bothered by the 2'oclock crown but I think it's unique.
I appreicate the clear, crisp easy to read dial.

Orient Ray Raven

Looks great with a canvas as well....

It's a good watch with in-house movement as well.

Administrator
The photos are extremely crisp & clear for a point & shoot. Do you use photo-shop or is that how they come out on their own?

It comes in only one lens, it's a point and shoot camera. Olympus TG-3 Tough. A waterproof point and shoot camera for my outdoorsy activities.
I really like it, it's portable, uncomplicated and takes good enough pictures for my needs. Good value as well, paid $295 for it while I was in Puerto Rico 3 years ago diving and snorkeling.
It's the only camera I use, for everything.

Takes nice underwater pictures......

We'll get to see more of that later.

Registered
There are some great pieces out there for under $500 and especially Deep Blue right now with that Cyber sale they have. Heck I took advantage of it and have a watch that should cost well above $500 for well less. I'll post here every piece I get for less than $500. I have another that will arrive soon from Zelos that I will be glad to post. I see more action here than on the general discussion forum board which was where I posted my new Deep Blue initially. I got maybe 3 responses so I decided to check out this board. What going on with all here ? Everything okay and fun? I'm all for posting and interacting which is what a forum is to me. I've been a member of WUS since 2006. One of the reasons I don't post there as often is that there are too many members and your post will get lost in a second literally unless it's a awesome thread starter. I came here thinking less members more interaction. Hope all is cool. Seems like a great community.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Banned
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for participating Dconn1975. That's a nice piece, congratulations. I don't own a Deep Blue watch but haven't heard anything bad about it. It's a bit big for my smaller wrist or it would easily be on my wanted list. Is that an after market bracelet you got on that piece? Looks solid and robust all around.:thumbup1:

Registered
Thanks for participating Dconn1975. That's a nice piece, congratulations. I don't own a Deep Blue watch but haven't heard anything bad about it. It's a bit big for my smaller wrist or it would easily be on my wanted list. Is that an after market bracelet you got on that piece? Looks solid and robust all around.1:
Hi thank you for the kind and cool words. Yes deep blues wear pretty large. Thankfully I can pull them off. The bracelet is a Strapcode Super Engineer II. It's a awesome bracelet. Kind of expensive but well worth it.

45mm on my 7 inch wrist.

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 57 Posts