WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, being an old geezer it takes me a while to pick up on new things...I still can't put a picture in my profile even though it is the right size.

·
Registered
981 Posts
WOW!!! Nice and clean look to things here. It's like a new house!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Registered
297 Posts
i have used other forums non watch that use this type of forum one thing i found is that you can't modify the title of your posted thread if you find there was a miss spelling or you messed it up ....don't know if it applies here though

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am grammatically challenged so I usually type my postings in a word document then I copy and paste it the make sure there are no mistakes. That way no one knows that I can’t spell or form proper sentences...lol

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I am grammatically challenged so I usually type my postings in a word document then I copy and paste it the make sure there are no mistakes. That way no one knows that I can’t spell or form proper sentences...lol
In the upper right hand corner of the reply page has an icon that features a check mark with the letters ABC.

This is a link to a download for IEspell. I highly recommend this software, as I have been using it for a long time.

It can also be accessed here:

http://tinyurl.com/2yymcf

·
Registered
1,800 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
lol. We got hammered over the last few with crazy rain/wind. I reall do need a few pairs of those.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts