WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Invicta Men's 9094

ha ha Good value for the money
It could well be a little bit early to write a review as I've only had the watch for a short time, but I don't mind sharing my experience.
First of all about the delivery service: It was extremely fast and accurate. I received my watch four working days from ordering it. That's not too bad, if you think about it, as I a live in New Zealand. I should also mention,... ha ha :laugh:

·
Registered
59 Posts
The 9094 is stunning watch. I only wish it was made with a CE bezel.
DITTO!!! I like the look of the coin edge SO much better.

That is a really nice blue on this one too.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Frankenwatch?

Is it possible to take the coin edge bezel off of, say, a 8926 and stick it on a 9094? Anyone ever seen an example of that done? It wouldn't be too hard after that to buy a blue bezel insert to make a 9094C.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Frankenwatch sounds good. I believe there was a thread that showed how to remove the bezel.
I may try to find a beater 8926 to try and do this.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I looked for a long time and couldn't find anything on removing the bezel from an 892x, at least not without ruining it. From what I could gather, unlike other brands, Invicta uses some kind of wire that locks down the bezel to the case. Other brands just pop off. I tried and tried with my 8928 and it would not come off.

The 9094 is a beauty, though. Really nice.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Invicta Men's 9094

ha ha Good value for the money
It could well be a little bit early to write a review as I've only had the watch for a short time, but I don't mind sharing my experience.
First of all about the delivery service: It was extremely fast and accurate. I received my watch four working days from ordering it. That's not too bad, if you think about it, as I a live in New Zealand. I should also mention,... ha ha :laugh:
great pics enjoy in great health:biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts