WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I'm a little PO'd and need to vent but I wouldn't dare put this on the Rolex forum.

I have a Rolex 16610 Sub, an Invicta 8926, an Alpha homage and an MQJ homage. I wear them for a day or two about once per month and the Rolex, Invicta and Alpha are very accurate during that time and the MQJ will lose about 2 minutes in a day but it cost $35.

Since I wear them the way I do, I usually have to set the date. Easy enough to do on all but the Rolex. I put it on this AM and finding the right spot with the crown/stem took a while.

Thanks for listening !

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
OK, I'm a little PO'd and need to vent but I wouldn't dare put this on the Rolex forum.

I have a Rolex 16610 Sub, an Invicta 8926, an Alpha homage and an MQJ homage. I wear them for a day or two about once per month and the Rolex, Invicta and Alpha are very accurate during that time and the MQJ will lose about 2 minutes in a day but it cost $35.

Since I wear them the way I do, I usually have to set the date. Easy enough to do on all but the Rolex. I put it on this AM and finding the right spot with the crown/stem took a while.

Thanks for listening !

interesting:huh: i have never seen someone with a rolex AND an invicta before:thumbup1::lol:

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
That's odd, setting the date on my Submariner is super easy. Out of all my watches the Sub has the most precise crown/stem and is easy to distinguish between the different positions.

My EL on the other hand is very difficult, so I make sure it stays on the winder so that I don't have to adjust it very often.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
That should be an easy fix. Easy yes, but maybe expensive, as are alot of things whenever a Rolex is cracked open. Good luck.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
patsbosoxfan said:
That should be an easy fix. Easy yes, but maybe expensive, as are alot of things whenever a Rolex is cracked open. Good luck.
If it says "Rolex" its going to be expensive lol. But that's what it takes for a superduper nice watch

1 - 5 of 5 Posts