WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Accutron 218" Day/Date Rare "WOOD" Bezel Comes With Bracelet and Box | eBay

I bet that seller was freaking. :scared: $95 and a few minutes to go. But a lot of watchers I bet. I wasn't going over $250 (which is criminal...but I've got one and cash flow problems - but it was so nice. And cheap.). $300 for that is cheap.....

Looks to be a hard road to make $$$ out of watches right now...

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I had that one on my watch list but I'm trying to show some self restraint. There's a particular Accutron I'm after and they don't go real cheap and they aren't real common. Every time I get the funds accumulated in my watch budget there isn't one for sale and I spend the money on something else and then one shows up. Not this time !
That was a goody buy on that Woody.

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I know....you think "Gee, I spend a $100 on dinner sometimes and don't blink - why why why WHY didn't I bid a dinner as well :crying:????"

I reckon that the top bidder probably had a lot more on it (check his bid history) and lucked this one in.

But I content myself with ebay pain that there always seems to be another watch at some point down the line...:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.