WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of the watch designs are so good and could have mass appeal it almost seems a shame that they are all limited. Something like the M46 or one of the black and orange ones. I had someone ask me about my C1 and he asked where he could get one, I said, " You can't, maybe ebay" (Although I admit that felt good)

It just seems it would be good to have at least a few solid desirable watches with no production limit to help grow the company and make the name known. I've never encountered a person who's heard of the brand, even in over about 2 dozen watch stores.

·
Premium Member
3,866 Posts
V series are not limited except the V1 Red. 300M series is not limited. They are all numbered however. The V1,V2,V3,V4 with the ETA movements will be limited although not originally planned due to the unavailability of the ETA movements.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I prefer it just the way it is for various reasons:

1. Chances of bumping into someone who has "just the exact same watch" are pretty darn low

2. The rareness of the ltd. editions make people buy faster, which ensures a faster return on investment for LT, which again enables LT to offer a ltd. edition for an exeptional good price

3. Collectibility

Cheers,

Marc

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ray I didn't realize that. I also like the limited concept but just figured a few mass appeal watches to create brand recognition wouldn't be a bad idea. Like maybe 5% of the line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.