WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Wow Ron,

That's a great looking watch, Im sure she'll enjoy it! :drool: :drool: :drool:

BTW, you looking to adopt anymore kids.. I gotta a couple items on my Christmas list.... :eek:hmy: :cool1:

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Scott. Thanks..

Wow Ron,

That's a great looking watch, Im sure she'll enjoy it! :drool: :drool: :drool:

BTW, you looking to adopt anymore kids.. I gotta a couple items on my Christmas list.... :eek:hmy: :cool1:
Actually, the Callisto was an NOS piece I found earlier this year for her. Larger than her Cockpit Lady or Callistino (gone now) because her vision (like mine) is not as acute as it once was. :) Heck, I have to almost poke my eye out to see the slide rule on the Navi's anymore. LOL. The ring was the early present. Red just happens to be her favorite color so it was a natural. Rings are somewhat more difficult to photgraph than watches for some reason. I may try some more later to illustrate the point. I just wanted to throw some pics up for the new forum format to get it kicked off. I much prefer this format over the old one BTW. Please express my appreciation to John for me regarding the format. I posted some "article" pics also for reference material.
I would like to adopt some more kids except I probably can't afford them anymore. LOL.

Cheers,
Ron

BTW. I can't remember. Did you pick up your "B" jacket yet? :)

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
Great Xmas gift.:thumbup:

Ron I think you will be set for the new year.:thumbup1:

Does she know or is this a surprise?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi, Aaron. Yes, she knows it already...

Great Xmas gift.:thumbup:

Ron I think you will be set for the new year.:thumbup1:

Does she know or is this a surprise?
so it isn't a surprise unfortunately. I have something else in mind for her this year and I'll take a photo or two when it arrives. :wink:
Cheers,
Ron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts