WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't you hate it when the Day of Week feature is wrong? That's just annoying. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
In the picture.

Might as well photoshop in the right day. :cool1:
Oh, I see what you mean. But no matter what day you look at (or take) the picture, it will only be correct once a week. Unless you got totally OCD about it and took 7 pics with different days in each pic - then someone would complain that they don't like it when the pic has the wrong date on it... :001_rolleyes::lol:

·
Registered
88 Posts
As far as the trend of the multiple numeral date window; I shall pass.
I know what comes before and after "8".
+1

Most of the time, it doesn't look good. Ironically, clearly the concept is one of styling. But seems to be done for the sake of being different, just to be different.

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
Soooo.... if I buy the IWC Spitfire Mark XVII, I will be ostracized for my complete lack of good taste? (or have I already achieved that status with my current collection? :laugh:)

·
Banned
28,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Soooo.... if I buy the IWC Spitfire Mark XVII, I will be ostracized for my complete lack of good taste? (or have I already achieved that status with my current collection? :laugh:)
You haven't bought that YET? Dude, you've been drooling over that watch for, what.... 2 years now? I know there are mitigating circumstances, but go treat yourself man!

·
Premium Member
6,203 Posts
You haven't bought that YET? Dude, you've been drooling over that watch for, what.... 2 years now? I know there are mitigating circumstances, but go treat yourself man!

Dennis - I've been drooling over that watch since it was a Mark XV :lol::lol: - I'll probably be able to afford it by the time it's a Mark XX :001_rolleyes:.
Besides, the esteemed members of WTF assure me that date windows that show more than one date are just not cricket, old boy...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.