WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love invicta because they make good watches at good price points. I mean, who else makes a good watch with solid (Miyota, seiko, ETA, sellita) movements and not to mention the quartz chronographs at such a good price? Show us your favorite invicta watch and why it's your favorite and why you love invicta. I'll start with my one and only and favorite invicta. The pro diver ocean ghost 2300 (2301)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
If you force me to choose a favorite I would have to say it would be my Reserve Pro Diver. It's so hard to choose though and if you were to ask me tomorrow I probably tell you something different. I'll have to take some decent photos of this today. I recently cleaned the inside of the crystal and the watch looks so much better than it did before.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think its their designs more than their price point. I've found others at their price but I prefer the Invictas.
The fact that they can be had a liquidation prices at times means I can have a bunch of what I like !
Right now my favorite is the #1203 I got last Wednesday!
But as has been mentioned, that will probably change as I have another on the way set to arrive on Thursday !!

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Patsoboxfan how did you clean the inside crystal and with what? Did you do this because it was linty or smudged from the factory? Cheers mate
What bothered me about my watch was that I had a "haze" that appeared on the inside of the crystal. In a nutshell what I did was open the case back, remove the crown, movement, and dial. To clean the crystal I used a combination of Cape Cod polishing cloths, eye glass lens cleaner, and lens cleaning clothes. Worked like a charm. Before assembling I used some compressed air to remove any dust from inside the case. This is not for the faint of heart and I would suggest reading up on the crown removal for your particular movement prior to attempting yourself.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
patsbosoxfan said:
What bothered me about my watch was that I had a "haze" that appeared on the inside of the crystal. In a nutshell what I did was open the case back, remove the crown, movement, and dial. To clean the crystal I used a combination of Cape Cod polishing cloths, eye glass lens cleaner, and lens cleaning clothes. Worked like a charm. Before assembling I used some compressed air to remove any dust from inside the case. This is not for the faint of heart and I would suggest reading up on the crown removal for your particular movement prior to attempting yourself.
I don't feel like ruining another watch. I'll have my watchmaker do it for me lol

·
Registered
306 Posts
Thats an easy question.. er is it?

Its gotta be the Pro Diver Line. I have more of them than any other. I have 12 of them now. Thats not too many, heh if they come up with another attractive PD the collection is just gonna grow again. If I have to single out any certain one/s it would be the Reserve models ala COSC. But this one has been on my wrist for over a week (a long time considering all the choices). RPD 6592 ETA Valjoux Caliber 7750. It is my PD of choice.

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
I really love the grand diver line, and the pro diver line, it allows you to have a real nice and diverse collection at a nice price point. Sure you can always not buy 4 or 5 invictas and get just one watch, but then you are stuck with just that one, and it takes away from the collecting.

Plus their watches are really rock solid.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts