WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so who bit his evening and what Invicta did you buy?

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
Guilty.

I should get my Pro Diver Automatic on Thursday:

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
Both you guys picked up nice looking timepieces.
I resisted.
In truth, there was nothing really to float my boat. The SAs are great looking, but too big. And the lovely diver Steve got would be just one of many in my collection.

I did find the classic watch (blued hands) with the new Invicta movement semi-tempting. But it was really easy to talk myself out of even being interested.

With luck, my next dive watch will be the 50 Fathoms.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts
And the lovely diver Steve got would be just one of many in my collection.
It's my first, but I'm pretty sure it won't be my last.

Especially if I continue to hang around this place...

·
Registered
885 Posts
I ordered this one. According to Eyal the movement keeps close to COSC specs. We shall see how close- it may very well go back.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both you guys picked up nice looking timepieces.
I resisted.

With luck, my next dive watch will be the 50 Fathoms.
The Blancpain is a great watch. Perhaps one of the sponsors has one availabe, Not overly expensivie either, between 5-7K.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I didn't order anything, I was really tempted on a few, like the new limited edition slim-line diver but since I've been put on restriction for the next few months I had to resist.:mad:

·
Registered
981 Posts
I ordered this one. According to Eyal the movement keeps close to COSC specs. We shall see how close- it may very well go back.

I was eyeing that one also but will wait to see how well my OG Mechanical Chronograph holds up. I had to send the first one back as it would not stay wound. I was told that something is wrong with the click.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Koi does late 12/08/07 count?If yes then a Subaqua Noma 111 V7751 will be shipping on
12/13/07 from the amazons.Original Black and Stainless Steel.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Koi does late 12/08/07 count?If yes then a Subaqua Noma 111 V7751 will be shipping on
12/13/07 from the amazons.Original Black and Stainless Steel.
I picked up the rose gold/black version with the ETA 2923 at the same place. Supposed to be here by the week end.

Nice pickup on your part. The v7751 is a very nice movement. enjoy.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I picked up the rose gold/black version with the ETA 2923 at the same place. Supposed to be here by the week end.

Nice pickup on your part. The v7751 is a very nice movement. enjoy.:thumbup:
Koi thanks.I kept going back and force with the Black and Stainless verses
the Rosegold version.In the end the original won out.Here;s hoping they both make it through the Invicta torture week,:thumbup1::thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts