WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I find it hard to believe that anyone will come out of the AFC other than New England. I actually thought the Steelers had a chance yesterday, but it looked like boys against men out there yesterday. In the NFC I see it coming down to a rematch between Dallas and Green Bay with the winner being a two touchdown dog in the Super Bowl. Opinions?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Dallas WILL be Superbowl XLII Champs.... You heard it here first..... Hail, to the rise of the Romo Empire.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Hummm..

So I take it Miami / Atlanta is a pretty long shot?? :scared: :scared: :scared:

Hey - Atlanta may be able to beat Miami.. Maybe....

Well, there's always next year.. Or the next... :001_unsure:

·
Registered
646 Posts
I'd like to see Favre win another. IMHO there are few guys like him that you can see that he truly just loves playing the game and has fun out there. The league needs more players like that, again MHO. Still, it's going to be the Pats and some poor unsuspecting victim...

·
Banned
9,135 Posts
Does anyone like the Pats?

I think any combination of the Colts, Cowboys, Pats, & Packers are probably a safe bet. But, the Pats, as good as they are, already clinched a 1st round bye, and only need a win (or Indy loss) to get home field advantage throughout. 16-0 record aside, it is tough to keep in 'game shape' with so much time left to the playoffs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts