Who bit on the new 46mm skelton?

3183 Views 25 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  MikeS
Anyone bite on the new bracelet model mechanical skeleton?
1 - 3 of 26 Posts
well I got it with 20% off and free shipping couldn't pass that up. Also grabbed some boxes.
yeah well its the 15% and the fatwallet rebate of 5% for a total of 20% also free shipping with Paypal useage. I have had good luck with getting my rebates through them quickly.
AutoMVT pm me a list of those watches looking for some basic ones. thanks.
1 - 3 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.