WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Got the silvertone. Two days ago I burned the coupon, trying to hold myself back. Darn them tv cameramen and their tight close-ups

·
Registered
109 Posts
I like the design except for the hands...to small...with my eyes I'd have a hard time reading them.....now Android makes a similar skeleton with nice big hands so that us upper 40 ish guys can see.......

·
Registered
1,800 Posts

I passed. Rather wear the ones I purchased a few years ago that are the same size and SWISS MADE

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
well I got it with 20% off and free shipping couldn't pass that up. Also grabbed some boxes.
they finally came back out with a 20% coupon? last I knew there was a 15% one but rebates at ebates or fatwallet.

·
Registered
79 Posts
yeah well its the 15% and the fatwallet rebate of 5% for a total of 20% also free shipping with Paypal useage. I have had good luck with getting my rebates through them quickly.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
I did for like 2 min and cancelled my order no impulse buying for me this year. I want a couple of great watches and less nice or ok watches. Still have a box with 12 or so watches that need to be sold off.:eek:hmy::blink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts