WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am wearing this Hamilton Oval today for the last time... and only until I make it to the post office. I traded it for another I need to complete a set. It's a sad day in Ovalville... think I'll miss this truly AMAZING silver dial? Oh well... sometimes you gotta break an egg! I'm THRILLED to get its replacement! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Wow, can't wait to see what you have replaced it with Rick! Because that is an incredible watch you are trading away! :eek:hmy::drool:

·
Registered
4,531 Posts
I am wearing this Hamilton Oval today for the last time... and only until I make it to the post office. I traded it for another I need to complete a set. It's a sad day in Ovalville... think I'll miss this truly AMAZING silver dial? Oh well... sometimes you gotta break an egg! I'm THRILLED to get its replacement! :thumbup1:
That is truly a fantastic watch Rick...
But knowing you, there is something equally
incredible coming down the pike!

Can't wait to see what you get:thumbup1:

·
Premium Member
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Think I saw what Rick is getting somewhere else. If I'm right, it's very sweet and very rare! :w00t:

But I wouldn't dare out it.

I'm sure we'll all be seeing it very soon.

Take care,
gatorcpa
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!! Although today is a TERRIBLE day to take a good photo, I hope to get an image taken of my new addition tonight. I REALLY hope to get a nice set shot also. (Which means that tonight I'll be swapping on a proper pair of hands on a watch I've owned for YEARS... why did I wait? LOL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts