• Left Wrist, but left handed

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Right wrist, but left handed

Votes: 2 5.4%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I am left-handed and for most of my life (I will be 70 this year) I wore watches on the right wrist. I have switched this year, because I don't do a lot of hard physical work any more and it is just easier to accommodate the crowns on the right (especially with chronographs) when wearing the watch on the left wrist. That said, whenever I shoot shotguns or rifles, I always change to the right wrist to keep from banging up the grip of the stock with my watch on the left wrist.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I am right handed and I wear my watches on my right wrist. The reason being that watch crowns always dig into my hand when I wear it on my left wrist so for comfort I switched to the right.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm a lefty but wear them on my left wrist. Used to wear them on my right wrist but changed a couple of years ago..

·
Registered
527 Posts
left wrist most of the times. sometimes i wear 2 watches, so one on left one on right.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I voted left but -
Disclaimer: I used my right wrist for 6 weeks after acquiring an allergic reaction to a steel bracelet on my left wrist.
Doctor's orders. That was so awkward! :eek:

·
Registered
793 Posts
I'm lefty when it comes to writing and holding utensils. Right handed for everything else. I guess I am just wierd that way, but I do and always have worn watches on my left wrist.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lefty and wear my watch on the left wrist.
Me too:001_tongue::001_tongue: Although I used to wear mine on the right. Years back, I had surgery on my right wrist and was forced to wear a cast, so I started wearing my watches on the left.

Now it just seems natural to me.

Kind regards
Bob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts