• PROWLER COLLETION

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SUBAQUA

Votes: 9 20.9%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,743 Posts
My vote is for the Reserve Pro Diver. A significant upgrade. However, I feel the Meteorite Dial (no bling) I bought was stupidly expensive. Even though I bought it....

·
Registered
981 Posts
Oh My!! maybe there should have just been a "Reserve" line choice peroid. But that Reserve Speedway is AWESOME!!! far and away (for the price) IMO the best. But I do love my Swiss ocean ghost and my Japanese Ocean ghost and my Swiss Pro Diver's and my Japanese Pro Divers and....I think there is no hope for me:scared:
OMG how could I forget the Lupah!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
I may get in trouble but since I bit on the great price on a Reserve Speedway tonight, I voted for it. Time will tell.

I did return the Prowler chrono so I still have a few pennies to spend and the Reserve was about the same price.:glare:

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Japanese Pro Diver for me. That's what originally brought me to the game. And I figure that if I want something Swiss, I'll buy it from a Swiss brand. But I love those Pro Divers!:001_tt1:

·
Registered
119 Posts
I voted for the RESERVE SPEEDIE!!:thumbup: I have it and it is beyond anything they have produced before. Nonetheless, a close second and third is the Reserve Pro Diver and then the Swiss Pro Divers.. The Japanese divers follow..

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
I voted for the Reserve Speedway because as a Automatic Movement buyer this quartz
watch flawed me with its weight,fit and feel.My next choice would be the Subaqua's.
As a former owner of a SA11 chronograph and a very soon to be owner of SA111 V7751
they are absolutely stunning watches.

·
Registered
541 Posts
My vote is for the Swiss Pro Diver line. I like the classic look and the bigger 43-44mm size that Invicta is doing now. They are also affordable enough for guys with other expensive hobbies and twin 2 year olds to buy.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Gotta go with the Reserve Pro Diver. I'm a little biased since the honeymoon with mine is not over, but it's such a well-executed watch.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
I went with Subaqua, just purchased one from Amazon. I agree with the reserve line only. My Admiral is a reserve model. I like it enough that I am buying a second. The Russian Diver line would have been a nice addition also. I own 4 in one form or another.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Swiss Pro Diver. A terrific value for the money. Solid and well made. I go along with numark and if watch collecting were my only hobby I could afford more expensive models. I also like the Japanese Divers as they are the best bargain period. I sometimes think in our haste to improve our collections we forget about what a really terrific movement the myiotas are. We call them beaters, and numerous other things, but they are rugged, take all we can throw at them, which the high end watches are never subjected to, and rarely fail us!

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Swiss Pro Diver. A terrific value for the money. Solid and well made. I go along with numark and if watch collecting were my only hobby I could afford more expensive models. I also like the Japanese Divers as they are the best bargain period. I sometimes think in our haste to improve our collections we forget about what a really terrific movement the myiotas are. We call them beaters, and numerous other things, but they are rugged, take all we can throw at them, which the high end watches are never subjected to, and rarely fail us!
totally agree.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I said Japan Pro Diver. The styles may be somewhat borrowed but they are what got me hooked on watches to begin with. They are also well built and a great value, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts