WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

Thanks to this forum, I just bought a Pro Diver 5017 from Costco. I really like the look of the original coin-edge bezel that they had to stop producing. Is there any place I can purchase the bezel by itself? Are they pretty easy to swap out? Thanks in advance :thumbup1:

· Registered
5,125 Posts
Welcme to the OIF. If you search the Review and Reference Furum you might find some help with changing bezels. You can search the auction sites for parts.

· Banned
927 Posts
I'd bet the bezel is designed for that particular watch, and as it was only produced with the scalloped bezel, that's probably all you can get. I would doubt they're interchangeable with another bezel style/model, and how would you now without trying?
You might try contacting Invicta. Good luck getting an answer or even being able to order the part however.

· Registered
931 Posts
Interestingly, the original COSTCO coupon photo for this watch had a coin edge bezel. I believe it's a 43mm case and I would imagine the same as that on the model 5009 (diamond mop limited edition quartz diver). Ask Invicta about getting a bezel for the 5009 (it even has the lume glob)...

· Registered
110 Posts
Zippo,
I recently lost a bezel from my 9937 and was unable to purchase one anywhere. Invicta would not even sell one to me. I spoke to their parts department and it turns out that Invicta does not keep them in inventory. I had to mail the watch back to Invicta, and noe they will be shipping it to the factory that manufactured it for them. It's going to take forever, but they quoted me 8 weeks.

The only thing they will sell you would be the insert for the bezel, but not the bezel itself.

Have a great New Year, and welcome aboard.
Barry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.