WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Maybe Chris et. al . could list the specifications for the new watches on the website? To include: lug width, lug height (eg 52 mm etc); diameter, thickness (height) , hours of power reserve? What, for example exactly is "bolder" about the new 2012 case designs? This would help us watch junkies to make our decisions on the new models without pestering Chris each time we are considering one or more of them for a purchase. What think? Sure would help me for one~!

Happy New Year All!

·
Registered
583 Posts
I believe that all of that info will be available on the website on January 3, which is when pre-sale starts for the new models.

·
Registered
750 Posts
What, for example exactly is "bolder" about the new 2012 case designs?
This has been addressed in the 2012 M-Auto preview thread, but the new 2012 M-Auto case will be based off the 'bolder' previous generation M-Tungsten case. The most noticeable changes to the exterior will be no tiers on lugs and larger crowns and crown guards on the 2012 M-Auto cases.

ETA: Here is a graphic Chris posted to further explain the changes between the older and newer M-Auto cases.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes but

The "Bolder" M cases look a tad longer in lug length; and I don't think Chris gave the mm dimensions I'm speaking of.

This has been addressed in the 2012 M-Auto preview thread, but the new 2012 M-Auto case will be based off the 'bolder' previous generation M-Tungsten case. The most noticeable changes to the exterior will be no tiers on lugs and larger crowns and crown guards on the 2012 M-Auto cases.

ETA: Here is a graphic Chris posted to further explain the changes between the older and newer M-Auto cases.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
The "Bolder" M cases look a tad longer in lug length; and I don't think Chris gave the mm dimensions I'm speaking of.
Well... since it is essentially the Tungsten case but machined from stainless steel instead, I guess all you need to do is lookup the Tungsten case dimensions.
I'm pretty sure they have been passed along in some of the WTF topics about any of the Tungsten watch models.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts