WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
it better be ship or I will be very ****ed.
Dude, take a chill pill. What exactly is there to be so hostile about?

LUM-TEC plainly states on their website for all to see that the M57's completion date is estimated to be sometime in September and you placed a pre-order knowing this. We're just now halfway through that month and you're already freaking out over essentially nothing.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Dude, take a chill pill. What exactly is there to be so hostile about?

LUM-TEC plainly states on their website for all to see that the M57's completion date is estimated to be sometime in September and you placed a pre-order knowing this. We're just now halfway through that month and you're already freaking out over essentially nothing.
+1 It stinks to wait but it will be worth it. I'd rather LT take their time and make sure everything is 100% over having to send a watch back because they rushed to meet an estimated deadline. I still have a month to wait for my 300M!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
A lot of us ordered in January knowing it would almost be a full year before our watches ship. Do you want LT to not offer a pre- order option so there will be no wait? That also means there will be no pre-order discount. Taking advantage of the pre-order discount means you may have to wait a while for your watch.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
The benefit of pre-ordering & waiting is you got a discount! It's not like Chris can just lay a bunch of movements like the golden goose, so the answer is it will be ready when it's ready..

Reactions: OkeefenokeeJoe
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.