WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any hearsay on when the new planet ocean 8500 caliber watches will become available at AD's around the country? It seems the Omega Boutiques are the only place that currently has them for sale. 2012 or do you think it will be more like 2013?

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
I haven't heard anything, no. I would imagine that there is still a bit of fine-tuning going on with regards to Omega's new AD and pricing approach. Perhaps that has something to do with the delay?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I was going to say I just tried some on, but ur right, it was a boutique. I haven't seen any in regular stores. One sec...

According to Jan from the Seattle boutique (I just called) it'll be over a year. She said it's Omega policy to keep sales exclusive to boutiques for a year after they debut at Basel before "filtering them down" the other ADs. But I get the feeling she was just trying to get me back into the store so she wouldn't lose the sake to a more local AD - go figure.

·
Registered
33 Posts
the new PO's are available at some AD's in the Toronto region Canada......L'oro at vaughan mills have a few of them.....humbertown jewellers have them.......i see no reason why AD's will not have them before christmas....cant speak for the USA

1 - 5 of 5 Posts