1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought we can have some fun with this one.... :biggrin:

Feel free to pile-on with your ''When I Become King" rules !! :thumbup1:

When I Become King ... this will be my first rule:

- all Starbucks stores will have two lines. One for all the the artsy-fartsy crowd ordering their foo-foo coffee
drinks that they need to describe with a frikkin' poem:
Can I have one Venti, sugar-free, non-fat, vanilla soy, double shot, decaf, no foam, extra
hot, Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with light whip and extra syrup
please ?

....and then other FAST line for dudes like me who need 3 words:
medium coffee please :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
This should start some flames.
There will be a checkout line for men and one for women. If you are ready to check out and there is a line with one woman and another one with 3 men, get behind the men if you are in a hurry. The woman, upon hearing the total, will suddenly realize that she must pay for the items she laid on the counter. Once she gets her purse off of her shoulder and gets it open, she will have to decide whether to use cash, credit or debit and then, once that has been decided, she will have to find it. At this point she will find a coupon for 10 cents off so the total must be recalculated. If you are lucky, there won't be a phone call in the middle of all this.
This diatribe is brought to you thanks to a trip to the store this AM for my wife who has the flu.

·
Registered
20,788 Posts
I'd outlaw watches under 40mm's.... :001_tt2: :lol: :lol:

I'd also outlaw stupid people. We may not be able to fix stupid, but we can banish them to a deserted island somewhere. I'm thinking that's gonna need to be one big island.. :scared:

·
Banned
28,290 Posts
I don't need to be King of Everything, just of the roads. Driving in the left lane slower than the rest of traffic and refusing to move right will be punishable by death. Failure to use a turn signal <OR> leaving your turn signal on for miles will result in tasering to wake up the offender. Leaving your turn signal on for miles and then changing lanes in the OTHER direction than what your signal indicates will also be a capital offense.

·
Registered
15,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Levy fines on the overuse of words that have become sentence fillers like, awesome, timeless,
classic and the like.
Couldn't agree more.... That would be awesome !! :biggrin::001_tt2:

;--))

·
Registered
263 Posts
* If I was king, I'd force all universities to publish employment prospects and stats relating to each course. Too many people are graduating jobless from studying useless courses.
* If I was king, I'd sentence all money scammers to a kick in the groin for every $100 that was conned out of their victims.
* If I was king, I'd start a company employing car mechanics with a "no shiftiness policy" and put all the dodgy mechanics out of business.
* If I was king, I'd introduce an "affordable repair and servicing" policy for watches. E.g. Swiss watch movement overhaul = cost price of movement plus $200 for labour and profit (more than enough).

Lol, the women in Australia aren't that bad in lines, but it was a great laugh. Thankfully, a militantly feminist moderator on another watch forum isn't on WTF (at least not that I know of). :lol:

This should start some flames.
There will be a checkout line for men and one for women. If you are ready to check out and there is a line with one woman and another one with 3 men, get behind the men if you are in a hurry. The woman, upon hearing the total, will suddenly realize that she must pay for the items she laid on the counter. Once she gets her purse off of her shoulder and gets it open, she will have to decide whether to use cash, credit or debit and then, once that has been decided, she will have to find it. At this point she will find a coupon for 10 cents off so the total must be recalculated. If you are lucky, there won't be a phone call in the middle of all this.
This diatribe is brought to you thanks to a trip to the store this AM for my wife who has the flu.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Definitely THIS:

I don't need to be King of Everything, just of the roads. Driving in the left lane slower than the rest of traffic and refusing to move right will be punishable by death. Failure to use a turn signal <OR> leaving your turn signal on for miles will result in tasering to wake up the offender. Leaving your turn signal on for miles and then changing lanes in the OTHER direction than what your signal indicates will also be a capital offense.
Thanks, Dennis!

Sent from AtlantaDave's iP5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
638 Posts
Yes Dave I know what you mean. We actually make cars in Oz that I'm sure are optioned to have no warning devices at all - - - no indicators and the new one is an indicator that comes on AFTER you turn the corner!! How good is that!! I particularly like the cruise control that allows a vehicle to pass you at speed and then slow down in front of you so you don't have an accident - - - how thoughtful!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.