WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd truly appreciate some explanation for the following dilemma. It is beyond my ability to reconcile.

My wrist is 7-1/8.

I install a band that is 115mm/75mm long on a round watch with a diameter of 40 mm.

In order to wear this watch with my new band, I must use the first hole; the hole nearest the end. This is as large as the band / watch combo will go.

Am I alone in this? Does anyone use other holes -- have a smaller wrist? What do "big" people do? :laugh:

Thank you for any thoughts -- or explanations.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I have 6.5 inch wrists. For leather straps, I usually buy a short replacement strap, I don't like having too much extra strap after the buckle. I know they also make larger straps for larger than normal wrists.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I can't find short strap at panatime. where do you find short straps ?

Crown & Buckle is a top quality source for bands and it is a WatchTalkForum supporter. They have a user-friendly site and have proven to be reliable & trustworthy.

I found several straps that I would buy, but they are not long enough.

BUT guys, my wrist isn't large. Where do you guys who have 7-1/4 and larger wrists buy your straps?

·
Registered
560 Posts
BUT guys, my wrist isn't large. Where do you guys who have 7-1/4 and larger wrists buy your straps?
We have a small selection of long length straps that would be perfect for a 7 1/4" wrist (they are 125/85mm long). We are also coming out with short length straps (105/65mm) in the near future, along with more offerings in long length. Keep your eyes peeled!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts