WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is unlikely I will be able to get the main watch on my wish list. Missed the chance to do value pays several months back, but it is the 0210 with meteorite dial and valjoux 7750. If I had to pick one watch in invictas watch line or most other watches this would be it. Others on my list are 3778 or other 1948 vintage line, 0591, 0207, 0783, 1068, and 1067. These are all models I will probably not get due to price.

·
Premium Member
1,512 Posts
Sooo many!!! This question hurts my head. The only consistent one would be a pro diver with a ETA Val. 7750 or maybe a SAN I, or SAN II, or a COSC certified. Basically every watch Pappadoc owns!!!:001_tt2:

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
the only wish item on my invicta wish list is something that doesn't exist and that is as follows

grand diver with a pepsi bezel blue face or black face
grand diver with a green bezel and green face

there too much like clones of other famous brands, but I'm a huge grand diver fan, I can't get enough of the dedicated dive watches, to me they really have the complete look.

·
Registered
390 Posts
I'm pretty set with my Invicta rotation as follows:

Swiss Auto Divers:
LE Diamond Diver
RPD COSC

Swiss Mechanical:
Original Sea Vulture Unitas nine eater

SAN's:
SAN III COSC
SAN III 2.4 Dragon CE

It's a shame that they're mostly older issue Invictas and I'm continually on the look-out for new blood.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts