WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to scratch the realistic surface on everyone's wish list: What model are you saving up for, waiting for a better price, hoping to see fall off the truck? This one caught my eye:

photo from invictawatch.com

·
Registered
65 Posts
For Invictas - my next one will likely be a Grand Diver in black, beyond that, next watch will hopefully be an Omega or Breitling :w00t:

·
Registered
981 Posts
Dragon Lupah with full complication V7750/V7751 ie. date, day, moon phase, GMT you know the works!!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Original Subaqua Noma with the stainless steel band and white mother of pearl dial that I am sorry I did not purchase from the clearance

·
Registered
788 Posts
Muuuuuuuussssssstttt resist value pays! Here is probably what I'll get next, the Portfino Slim series... Swiss Made, Sapphire, 40mm dress watch. I need a nice dresser and being bigger than 36-38mm it should be a nice size...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Auto,

When do you think the new models for 2008 will roll out?

I'm most interested in the new Pro Diver series.
Good question! If Invicta wants to sell 2 mil + this year they better get the ball rolling.

Dave

·
Banned
820 Posts
I got my eyes on a 4469, maybe I get one next month from (USA) eBay, love the MOP :drool:

·
Registered
788 Posts
The 4469 is a fantastic watch.... very solid and great looks to boot. Although I think I stretched out an end-link clip because even with the SEL's it's a little loose...

·
Registered
123 Posts
im having a clasp problem with my clasp on my 4469 it doesnt really clasp

·
Registered
788 Posts
Mine clasps well but one day I caught the bracelet on a doorway and proceeded to walk through and before I realized my bracelet was caught I gave it a pretty nice tug...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts