WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, guys. We've had a lot of new members join the family of late, and the question I have for some of them (nudge, nudge, wink, wink I'm talking to you, mr. banned:wink:) is what's the story behind your avatars.

I'll start with the discussion by telling you that I chose Dr. Hunter S. Thompson as my avatar because he's my journalistic hero, and his writings make me LMAO!

So what's the story behind your avatar?

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts
It's a picture of me in the least revealing pose I could possibly arrange without wearing a mask.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Avatar? AVATAR? I don't have no stinkin' avatar!!!!! This is the REAL me. Gosh, I wish I would've worn a hat, like Grady P.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Mine's taken from the cover of The Bourne Supremecy book. His code name is Delta, which is my handle, which is because it's a nickname a long time friend gave me, so I thought it fit.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
My avatar is the album cover form Pink Floyds The Dark Side Of The Moon:thumbup1:

My sig is the opening line from the song Time, which is on that album.

Yep, I'm a Pink Floyd nut:blink::lol:

Regards
Bob:cool:

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
Triton is part of the name of the company, my wife Natalie and I share.The name Triton's Treasures came to my wife 3 years ago.She was in a car accident and was laid up at home,so to keep busy and make some money,she decided to sell her exotic seashell collection on Ebay.Triton is a sea god and is the son of Poseidon and Amphitrite,he blew a conch or Triton shell trumpet to calm the seas.The conch or Triton shells were very popular to buyers.Also, Nat and I LOVE the ocean, so I thought Triton would be a cool avatar.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Mine is my attitude toward life in General! Life is Short, Enjoy it!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
I own an Oris Williams F1.

Figured it'd be an appropriate avatar for a watch forum...

·
Premium Member
2,102 Posts

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Lifetime Dodger fan. As a seven year old I would listen to Vin Scully and act out each pitch. When he would say the wind up and the pitch, I would wind up and pitch...when he said swing and a miss , I'd swing a bat and act like I missed. Was great practice for I went through college on a baseball scholarship and was drafted twice.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Been a Duke fan since 1990. Everyone of my friends in high school were UNC diehards.
I've had too much fun in the past 17 years at their expense.:thumbup1:

DUKE RULEZ!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts