WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering guys, which you've felt was the most comfortable Omega ever on your wrist.

I've been through some divers as you know, a Connie, a DeVille and currently my 3573.50 but I have to say that the most comfortable one I've ever had was the 42.2mm Blue Aqua Terra.

Why not the 39.2mm black you may well ask? I preferred the 42.2mm large size AT and while the black was comfy too the large blue AT was more me. That said, the watch sat perfectly on my wrist. The bracelet was an excellent fit and both watch and band were light, so light that you hardly noticed you were wearing a watch. In fact the AT sat so flat on my wrist that it never got in the way of anything. Amazing since it was the larger size which you would have thought might be more vulnerable to the odd swipe against a wall, door, edge of a desk.

So there you are, my most comfortable watch was the AT.

How about you?

Let's talk soon pals :001_smile:

Be well now

ZIN

·
Registered
246 Posts
The bracelet on the Bond was really excellent. Very comfy. The Speedy with the alligator strap feels a lot different than it did with steel. Far lighter and very comfortable.
Mike

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I fully agree Mike.

Strap makes you feel the watch isn't there at all. It's so very light, wearing one would bring my weight down when I have my next medical!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Best to Linnie and you

ZIN

·
Registered
279 Posts
I can only think...

Of one in my Omega collection that isn't comfy and it's this one, a real wrist hair snagger... :scared:

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
:):)

my 2254 is the most comfortable for me. it fits just right
and you forget it's on the wrist, very comfortable:thumbup1:

diver88:):)

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Amazing how thin the 2254.50 and 2255.80 wear on one's wrist pal. Testimony imho to the cal 1120 which is such a svelte movement.

Be well now

ZIN

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Of one in my Omega collection that isn't comfy and it's this one, a real wrist hair snagger... :scared:

Hey Kieron

"..... Wouldn't you give your ( hair ) to a friend?
Think of me as your friend,
And I think we can make it.
One more time, if we try.
One more time for all of the old times..... "

With love......... Your Speedy Quartz xxx

CONUNDRUM

What's the title of the song, who sang it and when?
;)

Y'all have a nice day pals

ZIN

·
Registered
246 Posts
Midnight Blue....take your pick on the cover artist. Terry, the strap and clasp are OEM Omega, ordered by the AD, although both items are available through Ofrei as well.
Mike

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Very good Mike

I'm impressed.

And the original artist was...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Be well pal

ZIN

·
Registered
246 Posts
I don't have a clue. Guessing MM. It's sort of a Matt Damon kind of song and you know I'm more of a Daniel Craig kind of guy Zin. It's definitely NOT on the Ipod!

·
Banned
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Even more impressed.

Yes it's Melissa Manchester.

Hey I thought it was the ladies who were into that DC person :D:D

Matt Damon Rulez OK !! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

:lol::lol::lol:

Be well pal

ZIN

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Hi Zin,

Well I can obviously vouch for the comfort of that particular AT shown at the head of this thread but I have to say this is slightly more comfortable. Maybe it's the lack of weight, lack of size of the alligator strap?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts