WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just had a really funny thought and wanted to ask you guys, what would you say if I went out and bought a really nice omega, Rolex, breitling........patek, and removed the beautiful automatic movement that came with it and dropped in a Chinese auto or a cheap quartz movement? Would your fist come through my computer screen and hit me in the face? What would your reaction be?

·
Registered
466 Posts
My reaction would be...

:confused1:

Followed by...

:blink:

Reactions: Alaskan

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
:001_unsure::glare::crying::crying::crying:
I guess you would be no different then many no good %&*$#^ that already do that and sell them on the bay

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I just had a really funny thought and wanted to ask you guys, what would you say if I went out and bought a really nice omega, Rolex, breitling........patek, and removed the beautiful automatic movement that came with it and dropped in a Chinese auto or a cheap quartz movement? Would your fist come through my computer screen and hit me in the face? What would your reaction be?

Ok so we know you are not serious and all that leaves is the possiblity of a Chinese made movement in an Omega,Rolex,Breitling,Patek looking case and I guess then the subject really is a replica/fake conversation. If that is where the conversation is heading I would react by saying save your money for something better.

·
Banned
28,405 Posts
Ok so we know you are not serious and all that leaves is the possiblity of a Chinese made movement in an Omega,Rolex,Breitling,Patek looking case and I guess then the subject really is a replica/fake conversation. If that is where the conversation is heading I would react by saying save your money for something better.
The conversation isn't headed anywhere. I don't think there was a point to begin with. At least not a good one. The OP admitted he didn't have the money to have his vintage Hamilton serviced so I doubt he'll be buying a Patek any time soon no matter what his hypothetical plans are for it.

Okay, I think we're ready to move onto the next silly juvenile topic. Thread closed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.