WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In coming over from the Invicta forum, the members there are always talking about their next Invicta purchase. With so many models available, it is easy to generate lots of interest in such a thread. Plus, many Invicta's are so affordable.

Is it different with Hamilton? What do you anticipate will be your next Hamilton purchase?

For me, I have a 42 mm Khaki auto on order so that one doesn't count. I think it is one of these two:

The Brooke auto

Or the 50th Anniversary Ventura (I believe Rene' is a dealer of this model)

·
Banned
5,433 Posts
I like the Brooke and would love to see on up close but The AD doesn't have one (yet).
I also like the Khaki Action Auto but am still trying to look past the crown guard.
The Khaki Officer w/Unitas movement also looks good.
And now that you mention they have a nice mechanical pocket watch that's not out of the question.
Wait-that's 4 watches!!!:scared:

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
I'm quite certain I'll be getting several of these momentarily.

But if you're asking about watches, I don't have a clue.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Can't quite decide...

It may be another solid gold Masterpiece similar to:confused1: this one (I'm missing it while it's gone for approx. three weeks being serviced) - got my eye on several. But I'm intrigued by the American Classics series by the reinvigorated Hamilton company. A large-size reissue of a classic Hamilton tank might be nice...

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mac, the design of the Ventura case looks a bit like your avatar. Maybe we could get a quantity buy from Rene'?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Hard one......

X-Wind leads the group, Khaki Officer (Unitas engine) close behind:thumbup1:

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I have 3 on my list this year....Ventura 50th Anniversary, Frogman and Jazzmaster....Which one is next ??????Waiting for the right opportunity and I need to unload some..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts