WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of their watch winders with Invictas in them? I just received a STEINHAUSEN dual winder today. I will post a picture when the sun comes up. But I like how it keeps the watches facing forward as opposed to the angled winders that have the watches facing upward. That way I know the rotor is turning.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has pictures of their watch winders with Invictas in them? I just received a STEINHAUSEN dual winder today. I will post a picture when the sun comes up. But I like how it keeps the watches facing forward as opposed to the angled winders that have the watches facing upward. That way I know the rotor is turning.
I think I need a winder, something inexpensive, so I'm interested in the responses. I can honestly say my 9937 is a joy to wind, it's so easy with the big crown, but my TAG has a tiny crown and it's very difficult to wind. So I'm thinking I should get a winder and then I can wear whatever I want whenever I want. I don't want to be forced into wearing the TAG with the Invicta aside just because the TAG is so hard to wind!

I saw a winder on amazon, it was like $40 had did two watches. It had good reviews. But that seems cheap.

·
Registered
981 Posts
This one is a no-name winder and to be honest I very rarely turn it on. Bottom line it's WAY TOO LOUD. I keep it in my bedroom and would wake up numerous times at night because of how loud it is when operating.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Thanks! That is the old home I used to keep my watches in...until my wife evicted my watches out of her jewelry box. So this is where my watches live now:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is the winder I bought from that auction site. It runs so quietly you literally can't hear it. It runs of 33 seconds then rests for 12 minutes. Not a top quality winder but it certainly does the job.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Well, I bought this winder off the 'bay for $70-80 bucks. Sadly, I only have 5 of those watches, the rest have been sold and replaced. :), also, sorry, no Invicta's. Yet, but [email protected] FedEx for not getting mine here sooner!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts