WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had more. I got the photo from an article about best skeleton watches and the photo was the header however, it wasn't even discussed. Just bait and I really want to know.

· Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
I found the article showing the watch. I believe it is from about 3 years ago which complicates the search. I also searched for a while myself but could not find any watches with the distinctive green screws and escapement at the top of the dial.

· Super Moderator
5,839 Posts
I looked at quite a number of their watches / movements and they all had the brand name somewhere on the dial.
Easy enough to block a name off a digital image if you don't want to give credit to or pay a brand fee. Add a name to the area in the red circle. I also thought maybe it's a lefty watch displayed upside down.
Watch Analog watch Light Clock Watch accessory

· Registered
41 Posts
My view is that the only manufacturers out there who use that tourbillon-like bar directly across the balance wheel in an open-heart design with blued screws at each end of the bar, are the Chinese. I don't think it is possible to identify precisely which 🏭 makes what in China, (besides the high quality Shanghai)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts