WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

What's Your Favorite Currently Offered Breitling?

• Navitimer line

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Chronomat Evolution

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Blackbird

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Emergency / Emergency Mission

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aerospace / Airwolf

• Skyracer

• Avenger line

• SuperOceans & Steelfish

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Colt

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Cockpit

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, the poll only allows 10 entries, so I've parred the lines down to whats probably the most popular.

But if your favorite isn't listed, just reply & let us know what is! :thumbup:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm going to have to think about this one..

Too many good things to pick just one right now... :001_tt1:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I really dig the plain, simple cockpit 783 bigg date works reel well for us old guys who hate the cyclops of you-know-who...

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I've gone for the Navitimer collection.

As a group of watches it can't be beaten in the current Breitling line up.

The original Navitimer, Montbrillant Datora, Montbrillant Olympus, Navitimer World, Cosmonaute and Chrono-Matic are all superb watches IMHO.

Also, may I suggest including the Bentley collection? I'm sure some members may choose this as it is also a superb group of timepieces.

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I really dig the plain, simple cockpit 783 bigg date works reel well for us old guys who hate the cyclops of you-know-who...
Todd,

I was at the AD today & they had one of the new stainless steel / rose gold Cockpits like the one I posted in the other thread ('New Unannounced Submodel') and WOW!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: 100X better in person!

I might even sell a watch to replace with it. The dial detail is superb, the rose gold soft & warm & the big date the perfect size. It's the perfect 'sport' watch!!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
new cockpit

AM mailing out property taxes for city of san diego; goes delinquent on monday. then maybee 2-4 weeks at the most it comes! i wanted the original 782/783 when i saw that picture, I flipped out!:001_rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
AM mailing out property taxes for city of san diego; goes delinquent on monday. then maybee 2-4 weeks at the most it comes! i wanted the original 782/783 when i saw that picture, I flipped out!:001_rolleyes:
Alright!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the pictures.. Though I'll admit I'm somewhat jealous... OK - alot jealous! :wink: :cool1:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts