WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What current Invicta watch is on your list or what watch do you want Invicta to produce for 2008?

My list for 08 is;
Square Russian Diver
Reserve Diver
Subaqua III quartz or auto
Any one of these will do.

·
Registered
646 Posts
For Invicta, it's probably going to be something else in the Japanese Pro Diver series. Probably an orange Abyss. I don't believe there's much cheese on my list for next year. :001_unsure:

·
Registered
236 Posts
A diver (Vesuvian? Lupah? Russian? dont know yet) and a Dragon Lupah for new models, then alternate watch faces for Ocean Ghost (yellow face and blue/gold tint one), Beatle
(white face, maybe yellow too) and some Rally S-1's to go with my Python. I have to take a definitive look for a moonphase chrono that has roman numerals as well - I have been too excited about Invicta in general and lost focus on that type.

Plus - I am crossing my fingers on this one - an Invicta Sky King - the one that looks like an Air King - either I find one used somewhere on this planet, or Invicta makes good on their threat and produces a run of them.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Very little from Invicta this year. I'm trying to keep my collection small and there are other brands out there I'd like to own. Hamilton, Oris, and Omega come to mind. After my last purchase, I'm on a six month purchase probation anyways.:laugh:

There are three Invictas that I'd like to own right now;

Sea Vulture
Mechanical Square Russian Diver
Sapphire Ghost

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
none..

already purchased the ones I wanted

RD square Mechanical
Skel titanium Quinotaur
SS Admiral
Titanium Admiral
Subaqua Noma (in bound)

nothing else of interest in the invicta homage factory currently.

Aegroto dum anima est, spes est.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Waiting on the NEW RESERVE Speedway and ALL CERAMIC Pro Diver that will come out very soon.:lol:

·
Registered
981 Posts
An automatic Reserve Speedway and I looking forward to seeing the Reserve Dragon Lupah in Titanium as well.

·
Banned
927 Posts
I doubt I'll be buying any more Invictas.

The only watches in my sights are the Seiko Sumo like Boscoe and Foghorn have, and I'm waiting to see if Zodiac re-releases the Oceanaire.

·
Registered
416 Posts
#1 - Reserve Speedway
#2 - Aussie
#3 - a skeleton, but I'm not sure which one yet.

Dave

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
I dunno! Let me peer into the brain of the Lalo to see what he may have in store for 2008. . . . . . . . .

Possibly the 1000 meter Pro Diver. . .

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
@Randy in Nashville,

A bit off topic but it appears as if the Oceanaire is coming with the ETA 2824-2 instead of the Claro.

Now, back to topic, at this point you know what watch related gifts you have received soooooo, NOW, what are you planning to add for 2008 related to Invicta's, watch boxes, winders, key chains, surf shoes, windbreakers (you know, for breaking wind:scared:) cuff links etc.?

·
Registered
262 Posts
The only Invicta that even has a chance of getting my attention is the Speedway. I know that the Reserve Speedy is a popular choice amongst our forum members, but I always thought it was too much of a departure from the original design. I would like to see the original Speedy design, but built with Reserve quality materials.

·
Registered
416 Posts
The only Invicta that even has a chance of getting my attention is the Speedway. I know that the Reserve Speedy is a popular choice amongst our forum members, but I always thought it was too much of a departure from the original design. I would like to see the original Speedy design, but built with Reserve quality materials.
It's that departure and the Reserve quality that grabs me. The original design didn't do it for me. The unbelievable variations is just one of the things about Invicta that I love. If you don't like the original or a particular variation... just hold on, there are plenty more.

Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts