Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 9 20.5%
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a bunch of cheese heads on the forum but what are the general "must haves" to call yourself an invicta nut?

I say the classics 8926OB, Speedway, Lupah, Aussie, Russian Diver, and Grand Diver.

I started to look at Omegas and everything, but for some reason I cannot get away from Invicta. Good quality and excellent value.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Depends on how much you want to spend. Invicta makes a few very nice high end watches that I think are must owns, but only if want to spring more money for the cheese.

- Sapphire Ghost
- Subaqua Noma
- Reserve Speedway
- Swiss Pro Diver

·
Registered
820 Posts
8926 all the way! Taking everything into account: quality, value, design, fit &finish, reliability; there are very few basic models that offer the same package.

·
Banned
820 Posts
You forgot the new legend Mr. 4469.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Love the Lupah. I want an automatic version. I don't care if it's Swiss, Japanese, or Chinese. The Lupah design should stand the test of time. I really like to quartz version I have, but really desire an auto.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Subaqua Noma III; 7751
Quinotaur
Lupah
Miyota Auto Ocean Ghost
Swiss Pro Diver, 43MM
Reserve Speedway
Quartz Prowler
Grand Diver Auto; "Diver Dan" Ltd., white MOP w/black onyx diver head
Any russian Diver

NAYTH

·
Registered
16,752 Posts
My choices:

1. Sapphire ghost.
2. 8926
3. COSC Speedway the original.
4. Any meteorite dial - perhaps the Meteorite Lupah

·
Registered
129 Posts
8926 all the way! Taking everything into account: quality, value, design, fit &finish, reliability; there are very few basic models that offer the same package.
I agree with you FreeDive.Although the 8926 is just a tad bit on the heavy side (on the wrist), I really like mine and wouldn't give it up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Dang...

My first Invicta (an 8926OB of course) has barely been on my wrist for a few hours, and yet I'm already looking at the Lupah and Grand Diver, thanks to this post.

Careful of that first cheesy step, it's a slippery one...

- MUX

1 - 20 of 30 Posts