·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Combat F1 :thumbup1:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
That's an easy one for me -- the B1 LE. And I will have one someday.
These are really rare with only 20 made.

I've sent you a PM

·
Registered
33 Posts
M7

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I would like to own a B2 CF, such a beauty.

Like this one owned by fellow forum member JJC

Reactions: B1Mike

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Well, for those that are interested, I'm currently looking at a grail, which means I'll probably part with either or both my M7 and my F1-S. I love them both, but I don't wear them enough...I'm sure someone else will.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Well, for those that are interested, I'm currently looking at a grail, which means I'll probably part with either or both my M7 and my F1-S. I love them both, but I don't wear them enough...I'm sure someone else will.
Did you mean to say your V7 or a M7 you've been keeping secret from us by not listing it in your sig? :T

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
My M7...yes, it did disappear from my sig because I thought I had sold it some weeks ago, about the time there were some WTBs for an M7. These turn out not to be the best way to sell, in my experience, as it seems the "want" of would-be purchasers is greater than their capacity to "buy".

Reactions: gman44116

·
Registered
623 Posts
M61. That blue and green is badass. The fan base must be growing for it to sell out so fast. Considering it took the awesome M9 something like 18 months to 2 years to sell out. Maybe people underestimate orange. They shouldn't it's brighter than many C3 Lumtecs.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts