WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this clasp on a different posting and really find it interesting as I've never seen it before.
Anyone know what it is or what's it called? I'd like to get a few for some of my leather straps.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Hi Tknmn,

It's a folding push-button deployment clasp made for leather/crocodile/alligator straps, but it looks like it is specific to Frederique Constant. You will see that amongst many manufacturers. There are generic types as well, along with brand types (Breitling, Omega) that are often imitated by third parties.

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tommy.

I am specifically looking to a deployant where the tail of the strap goes under rather than over the clasp. I gives the strap a very clean appearance. I'll look around to see what is available from 3rd party vendors. Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Tony

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
Thanks Tommy.

I am specifically looking to a deployant where the tail of the strap goes under rather than over the clasp. I gives the strap a very clean appearance. I'll look around to see what is available from 3rd party vendors. Thanks again for your help.

Cheers,
Tony
Happy to help, Tony! One of our forum sponsors, Panatime, has a Breitling-style deployment that may suit your needs.

Breitling Style Deploy Buckle - Single Fold Polish Finish

1 - 4 of 4 Posts