WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of traveling plans are being made with a long weekend upcoming for many so what is your preferred traveling watch(s)?

Here is a fave of mine:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lots of traveling plans are being made with a long weekend upcoming for many so what is your preferred traveling watch(s)?

Here is a fave of mine:

I like that red/black combo look, Rusty! :thumbup1:

I have a 9307 that I put that same bezel on and it's one of my favorite surfing/cut-the-grass watches. I'm hoping that Invicta comes out with more red & black bezel combos next year!

·
Registered
479 Posts
One of my Favorites for a long car ride is the Atomic.
For an overnighter, I usually take along "The Legend" and maybe a couple others.

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Since my travel watch needs to be a daily wearer I'll stick with my 3294.

·
Registered
161 Posts
This one will get LOTS of wrist time over the next few days

I think we are all anxiously awaiting the Reserve Speedway Rusty Review

·
Banned
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Since AutoMovt and I now have this watch, we may do a tag-team review or a point/counter-point.

I haven't even had a chance to size it yet since I have been putting the finishing touches on my fall semester with finals and meetings, but after looking at it a couple of times, all I can say is WOW! It is the nicest Invicta I have ever seen.

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Since AutoMovt and I now have this watch, we may do a tag-team review or a point/counter-point.

I haven't even had a chance to size it yet since I have been putting the finishing touches on my fall semester with finals and meetings, but after looking at it a couple of times, all I can say is WOW! It is the nicest Invicta I have ever seen.
Congrats buddy.:thumbup1: The WOW is there everytime you put it on.

·
Banned
927 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts