WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

What draws you to The Original Invicta Forum?

• Photos of watches

Votes: 23 69.7%
  • Reviews and comments

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • Viewing new models

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • The smell of cheese

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • The WIS fellowship

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Horology

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • First Invicta

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Thought this was the Rolex forum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vent about Invicta's CS and QC

Votes: 1 3.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
My initial draw was the source of information. I didn't know Miyota from Toyota before I found this forum. :confused1: Now I know one is a car and one is a watch. Could somebody out there tell me which is which? :biggrin:

Going beyond the informative aspects, there is a certain level of entertainment and comraderie found on these forums. :thumbup1:

·
Registered
646 Posts
it's a guy thing. wives just don't understand.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Got my first Invicta 2years ago and wanted to know more about the brand. Found this place, saw Pictures, pictures and more pictures of Invicta models. Next thing ya know I gotta a lil' stash of watches. You guys are such enabelers!!!lol:001_tt2:

·
Banned
2,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got my first Invicta 2years ago and wanted to know more about the brand. Found this place, saw Pictures, pictures and more pictures of Invicta models. Next thing ya know I gotta a lil' stash of watches. You guys are such enabelers!!!lol:001_tt2:
Don't you mean we?:lol::lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Greetings to all ... new joiner here although I have been reading the forum on and off for the past 18 months ... excellent content ... convinced me to get my first Invicta, an 8926 ... the best watch deal I ever made after my Tudor sub.

Why post here? ... camaraderie and shared passion (or is it that fever)? ...

·
Registered
788 Posts
I mainly like forums because of the wealth of information available and being able to input my own experiences. I enjoy helping others decide what watch to choose and reading to help decide which watch I should get.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
It is the closest thing to an Invicta "reality show" there is. Where else can you get updates on the life and times of Invicta owners and their watches[?]. It is edge of your seat entertainment. :thumbup1:

·
Banned
2,874 Posts
Exactly. That's how it all happened for me, too!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts