WATCH TALK FORUMS banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please give me your opinions on the 4469 and the 3824.

Is the 3824 looks better than the 4469 ?

I will get the 4469 in few day and i've found a 3824 for sale ... :scared:

Do i have to get the 3824 also ???? :wink:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Well the only problem I have with the 3824 is that it has diamonds and I don't like that on men's watches. I love my 4469 and I am sure you will like it also.

Keep us posted

·
Banned
2,511 Posts
Both of them look great to me,it's all about preference.The 3824 is great for formal wear and the 4469 is great for casual wear IMHO.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I don't know yet. Let me take six or seven minutes to Google both of those model numbers. Then I'll let you know my preference.

·
Registered
236 Posts
After seeing them side by side, personally I like the non-diamond look over the diamond look , but that is just me...

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Hey guys, after looking at both side by side thanks to 13ECHO I noticed one thing. The word "made" is closer to the 6 and seems to be perfected on the 3824. Since it can be done, since it is done, I wonder why Invicta did not do that on the 4469.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
the hands are much better looking on the 4469, and i like the bigger markers too.
the hands on the 3824 seems to ''oldy'' to me.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Hey guys, after looking at both side by side thanks to 13ECHO I noticed one thing. The word "made" is closer to the 6 and seems to be perfected on the 3824. Since it can be done, since it is done, I wonder why Invicta did not do that on the 4469.
it looks like they have the words lined up symetrically, however, starting from the outer letters (i.e. the first "S" in SWISS is lined up/symetric with the trailing "E" in MADE... since MADE has one less letter, you get a gap before the "M").

On the 4469, I like the font on the bezel, larger hour markers, and as wilfreb notes, it looks like it has nicer hands.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, thank you for your opinion !! I appreciate !! :thumbup1:

I'm gonna wait to get the 4469 and look at it closely.

I don't think i will order the 3824, but i will take my final decision after receiving the 4469.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wear my 3824 as my daily watch. I beat the hell out of the bracelet, so I "brushed" the case top and bracelet top. However, as to one being better looking? I think they are pretty much the same watch. If I didn't own a 3824/5 I'd score a 44XX

1 - 14 of 14 Posts