WATCH TALK FORUMS banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking at an Invicta and was just about to pull the triger when I saw the WTF watch. At the time 18 of the 30 that are to be made were already taken. So, I put the Invicta off a couple months and went with it. :wink:

It is pictured here and if you want one better jump now cause they are going fast! :thumbup1:

·
Registered
260 Posts
If 2008 is as good to me as 2007 was I MIGHT just get the chance to get a dream watch:drool::drool:

·
Registered
3,556 Posts
Well, the WTF Watch is the first one on the list.

After that, I've got my eye on this Sinn:

And this Ball:

After that, and if things go really well in 2008, I wouldn't mind adding a Rolex GMT, Seadweller, or Submariner to the mix...

·
Banned
2,453 Posts
I must reconsider and minimize my 08 watch purchases,since I kinda went overboard this year:sad:.The WTF watch is the next one on my list,then I've gotta chill.:crying:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Since going to my AD this weekend I am completely smitten with this beauty.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Marathon GSAR or TSAR. Issued to NASA Divers at the Neutral Buoyancy Laboratory (NBL). That's the underwater training facility at the Johnson Space Center in Houston.

Pics courtesy of www.countycomm.com

·
Registered
142 Posts
Rolex Yachtmaster is a definite. There are several others that are on the "possibility" list though - Rolex Submariner, Breitling Evo (if I can ever decide on the version I want), Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver, Ball Trainmaster Cannonball, and whatever else might be smiling at me when I'm in the right mood.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Oh yeah, and for myself, still deciding between one of these guys-

Or this one-

Pics from Limes web site

I am also thinking of adding my first vintage watch to my collection,
thanks to Tom (Pacific Chrono) for showing off all of his vintage beauties here and giving me the itch!

I am thinking of starting with a Hamilton or a Gruen like one of these-

OR

Vintage pics by Girard Sensoli

·
Registered
309 Posts
Right now, my small group of time travelers would like to be joined by:

1. Almost any Zodiac that's not a chrono (this will happen this summer on vaction)
2. Another Seiko auto w/ a black face ( sooner than later much to my wife's dismay)
3. Auto Dragon Lupah or Grand Lupah (if I could afford one)

1 - 20 of 37 Posts